Insight Guides Flexi Map Tokyo
Let us guide you on every step of your travels…
Designed for easy usage and durability, this map is all you need to explore Tokyo.
Get Olympic ready with this durable waterproof Tokyo map. With outlines of Top Attractions and tips on getting around, this is the ideal on-the-move companion for travellers exploring Tokyo during the 2020 Olympics.
This easy to use, full-colour, waterproof map is all you need to navigate Tokyo. It also includes dotted highlight sights such as Imperial Palace and Tokyo Skytree, as well as essential information on getting around.
Features of this map to Tokyo:
– Detailed cartography: produced to the highest cartographic standards, highlighting all the main tourist sights, places to visit and transport networks
– Informative text: useful travel information, essential facts about the destination, recommendations for the best places to see and tips for getting around
– Easy to use: lightweight and wipe-clean in a handy pocket-size format. Sights linked to the mapping by numbered markers
– Laminated finish: durable, weatherproof and easier to fold than conventional paper maps
– The main map is at a scale of 1: 16 500
– Secondary maps cover around Tokyo and Japan, with a separate Metro map located on the back cover for easy reference
You may also be interested in: Insight Guides Explore Tokyo, Insight Guides Pocket Tokyo, Insight Guides Japan
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.